Synder Introduces Open Channel Ribbed Spacer for High Solids Applications
With over 25 years of experience in the membrane filtration industry, Synder continues to focus on specialty process applications and provide exceptional lead times and responsiveness. The addition of the open channel ribbed spacer provides even greater flexibility for high solids separation processes. For more information about our membranes, please visit our website at www.synderfiltration.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
questions? Fill out this form. We'll contact you within 24 hours!
- Definition of a Membrane
- Membrane Materials: Organic vs. Inorganic
- Pressure-Driven Membrane Filtration Processes
- Concentration Polarization in Pressure-Driven Processes
- Degrees of Membrane Separation
- Flux Behavior in Membrane Processes