Synder Filtration was honored to receive the President’s “E” Award in 2013, which is the highest national recognition given to companies that excel in promoting US export growth over several consecutive years.
Synder Filtration is always looking for knowledgeable, service-oriented distributors and sales agents around the world. Companies with a strong local presence in mutually beneficial markets are encouraged to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about possible distribution opportunities.
Vacaville, CA – 66,000 ft² Synder Filtration Headquarters and North American Manufacturing Center
Vacaville, CA – 53,000 ft² Research & development center, system fabrication and production facility
questions? Fill out this form. We'll contact you within 24 hours!
- Definition of a Membrane
- Membrane Materials: Organic vs. Inorganic
- Pressure-Driven Membrane Filtration Processes
- Concentration Polarization in Pressure-Driven Processes
- Degrees of Membrane Separation
- Flux Behavior in Membrane Processes