Synder Shows Commitment to Quality and Improvement with New ISO 9001:2015 Certification
“We’ve invested significant time and resources into developing new membrane products and improving quality processes. Adopting the ISO-9001:2015 standard is a critical part of our strategic expansion plans,” said Jeff Yeh, President of Synder Filtration.
We would like to acknowledge our Department of Technology & Process Development (DTPD) and everyone who participated in the audits over the past few months. Safety and Quality are important to keep in mind as we move forward and build the foundation for expansion.
questions? Fill out this form. We'll contact you within 24 hours!
- Definition of a Membrane
- Membrane Materials: Organic vs. Inorganic
- Pressure-Driven Membrane Filtration Processes
- Concentration Polarization in Pressure-Driven Processes
- Degrees of Membrane Separation
- Flux Behavior in Membrane Processes