Presentation at Cornell University’s Dairy Membrane Filtration, Concentration, and Separation Technology Workshop
Mr. Yeh will expand on the importance of membrane filtration technology, and its growing role in the purification of bulk dairy products and development of nutraceutical, pharmaceutical grade, and value-added specialty products. He will also explain how membranes work and elaborate on how they can improve processing efficiency for manufacturers.
questions? Fill out this form. We'll contact you within 24 hours!
- Definition of a Membrane
- Membrane Materials: Organic vs. Inorganic
- Pressure-Driven Membrane Filtration Processes
- Concentration Polarization in Pressure-Driven Processes
- Degrees of Membrane Separation
- Flux Behavior in Membrane Processes