Small, privately held, and growing company is now seeking a qualified candidate in Production Management. This position would report directly to the VP of Operations and handle all aspects of manufacturing and overseeing Quality relating to process improvement per ISO9001 in Vacaville HQ. The selected candidate will be responsible to handle the following duties:
- Monitoring the production run to make sure it stays on schedule and corrects any problems that may arise both internally and externally.
- Make schedules and process production orders. Make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments while considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Actively participate in implementing production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control maintenance, and other operational performance indicators to detect problems and trends.
- Setting and monitoring product standards, examining samples of raw materials or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality established by the company and the customers.
- Maintaining relationships with key vendors and actively negotiating pricing to keep the cost controlled.
- To coordinate with, supervise and review the production team to improve quality and total production output.
- Maintain and monitor the day-to-day ERP Production functions by keeping all required records such as BoM, Part Numbers, Work Processes, Run Sheet Log. . .etc accurate and up to date in accordance to established procedures per ISO9001.
- Lead or participate in various continuous process improvement projects such as automation, new equipment installation, as well as risk identification and resolution.
- Support Sales, Engineering, and administration staffs as needed.
- Coordinate with International Synder manufacturing facilities as needed.
- Associate or bachelors degree in science or engineering preferred but not required
- 1-2 year of relevant work experience desired
- Authorized to work in the USA and can commute daily to work
- Accepts occasional travel (1-2 times per year)
Qualified applications should send resume to email@example.com.
Synder Filtration is an equal opportunity employer.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
Location: Vacaville, CA, USA
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The ability to be mobile to all areas of the plant, warehouse and Tech center. The ability to access all areas of a piece of equipment while performing control panel/instrumentation work.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office, telephone and paperwork; exposure to plant, warehouse and Tech center required. Some job related exposure to lubricants, heat, cold, dirt and oils, metal working noise.