Synder Filtration shows strong growth in 2012 and purchases a new 53,000 sq. feet building.
Last fall, we initiated plans to expand our research & development, system fabrication, pilot testing and engineering departments. Since then, we have finalized the purchase of a new 53,000 square foot building adjacent to Synder headquarters, and plan to complete the expansion by Q3 2013. The new facility will provide ample room for growth for years to come.
To our new and existing valued customers: we sincerely thank you for a great year in 2012 and we look forward to growing our relationship and further mutual success in 2013. Happy new year to all!
questions? Fill out this form. We'll contact you within 24 hours!
- Definition of a Membrane
- Membrane Materials: Organic vs. Inorganic
- Pressure-Driven Membrane Filtration Processes
- Concentration Polarization in Pressure-Driven Processes
- Degrees of Membrane Separation
- Flux Behavior in Membrane Processes