Presentation at 25th Annual Membrane & Other Separations Technologies Course at Texas A&M
This course aims at reviewing the fundamentals of membrane filtration and processing, and discusses applications within the food, dairy, beverage, and bioprocessing industries. These fundamentals include system design, membrane fouling and cleaning, equipment selection and costs, and economics. In addition, case studies and new developments in processing will be discussed, and a daily pilot plant workshop will be included to provide attendees with hands-on knowledge about systems.
For more information, please visit their website.
questions? Fill out this form. We'll contact you within 24 hours!
- Definition of a Membrane
- Membrane Materials: Organic vs. Inorganic
- Pressure-Driven Membrane Filtration Processes
- Concentration Polarization in Pressure-Driven Processes
- Degrees of Membrane Separation
- Flux Behavior in Membrane Processes