Technical Sales Support
This is a great opportunity for those who enjoy traveling, problem solving, teamwork, science and be a part of the winning team with room to grow.
- Responds to, investigates, and resolves technical inquiries from the customers in both industrial and sanitary sectors.
- Serve as the main point of contact for a select group of customers within USA, to provides sales and technical support.
- Provides quotes and product recommendation to new and existing customers.
- Assist in data gathering and analysis on field trials at the customer’s site or in-house.
- Develop and maintain relationships with OEM’s, end users, and industry partners (chemical companies, academia) in order to identify opportunities for business development, product development, and customer satisfaction.
- $18-22/hr base plus bonus and full benefits including medical and 401K
- Vacaville, CA
Synder Filtration is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, please visit: www.synderfiltration.com.
Resumes can be submitted to Louis Lin: email@example.com.