At Synder Filtration, we are committed to providing as much technical expertise and support as we can to our customers worldwide. The membrane specsheets below provide additional in-depth information for those interested in learning more about the variety of filtration membranes we currently offer. Membrane development is also available for unique specialty process applications. Please contact us for more information and you will receive a personal response from one of our experienced team members within 24 hours.
*MAX Sanitary specsheets shown, but Industrial MAX also available
**Treated PVDF membranes for cathodic paint applications
questions? Fill out this form. We’ll contact you within 24 hours!
- Definition of a Membrane
- Membrane Materials: Organic vs. Inorganic
- Pressure-Driven Membrane Filtration Processes
- Concentration Polarization in Pressure-Driven Processes
- Degrees of Membrane Separation
- Flux Behavior in Membrane Processes