Customer Service Representative
Synder Filtration is a leading manufacturer of membrane filtration products used to reduce waste generation, and increase energy efficiency across many industries, worldwide. Established in 1994, Synder is a US wholly-owned business, rooted in product quality and financial independence, with a double digit average growth rate over the past eight years. Products include Nanofiltration, Ultrafiltration & Microfiltration membranes and systems for industrial liquid separation processes.
We are looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative to assist with daily activities within the Customer Service and Administrative departments.
As a member of the Synder Customer Service team, you will be working directly administrative, accounting, manufacturing, and sales staff to provide quotes, proforma invoices, and assist with order and shipping related inquiries
You must be a self starter with a truly can-do attitude who thrives in a fast paced environment and capable of handling multiple tasks at the same time.
The duties and responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative include but are not limited to the following-
- Serve as insides sales and marketing support by creating quotes, proforma invoices, and sales/marketing reports, as well as obtaining shipping quotes when needed.
- Provide professional customer service for new and existing customers by answering product questions, inquiries about order statuses, researching issues/complaints, fulfilling customer requests for various documents, and directing customers to the appropriate sales representative.
- Assist both AP/AR departments by preparing AP invoices for accounting for payment and deposit, creating/mailing AR invoices, and checking credit references for new customer accounts as needed.
- Participate in monthly customer service meetings and make recommendations based on collected data.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, fax machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer all questions and address any issues.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Computer Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Familiarity with CRM Software (Freshdesk, Salesforce, etc.) is a plus.
- Excellent in problem solving, interpersonal, communication, presentation and computer skills.
- Self-motivated and has the ability to delivery results on time within specifications and requirements with quality is a big plus.
COMPENSATION: $12.00/hr + Annual Bonus based on performance
- Health Insurance Coverage (after 1 month hire)
- Dental Insurance Coverage (after 3 months probation)
- Paid vacation 2 weeks per year (accrual begins after 3 months probation)
- Available 401(k) savings plan (after 12 months) with up to 4% company match (non-vesting)
- Mandatory Winter Shutdown period avg. 10-11 days/year
START DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: Vacaville, CA, USA
Qualified applications should send resume to email@example.com.
Synder Filtration is an equal opportunity employer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The ability to be mobile to all areas of the plant, warehouse and Tech center. The ability to access all areas of a piece of equipment while performing control panel/instrumentation work.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office, telephone and paperwork; exposure to plant, warehouse and Tech center required. Some job related exposure to lubricants, heat, cold, dirt and oils, metal working noise.