As a privately held, independent family business, Synder Filtration prioritizes long term relationships with our customers over short term financial gains. Our daily mission is to work closely with our customers to provide timely, knowledgeable, and friendly service in support of their unique process separation goals.
We are guided by these simple rules:
- Treat others as you expect to be treated.
- Take pride in doing business “the right way”.
- Personally respond to inquiries by the end of business day, or at most within 24 hours.
questions? Fill out this form. We’ll contact you within 24 hours!
- Definition of a Membrane
- Membrane Materials: Organic vs. Inorganic
- Pressure-Driven Membrane Filtration Processes
- Concentration Polarization in Pressure-Driven Processes
- Degrees of Membrane Separation
- Flux Behavior in Membrane Processes