Synder Filtration manufactures spiral-wound nanofiltration, ultrafiltration, and microfiltration membrane elements and systems with a focus on industrial process applications worldwide. Established in 1994, Synder is a privately-held, independent family business that prioritizes building long term customer relationships over short term financial gains. Membranes That Perform. People Who Deliver.
- Applications in the Oil and Gas Industry
- > New NFS™ Membrane for Sulfate Removal The science behind membranes
- > Resources Membrane separation processes
- > Nanofiltration, Ultrafiltration, Microfiltration Membrane technology at work
- > Applications, Case Studies How to develop a membrane application
- > Pilot Study Program, Membrane Development Timely, knowledgeable, and friendly service
- > Customer Commitment
“What stands out for Fonterra is the consistency of membrane performance and first class support.” ~ Mark, Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
"By delivering the elements the same day, crisis was averted. It was a challenge well met and deeply appreciated."~ Mark, GEA Process Engineering Inc.
"Given the length of...shut down, this was an incredible recovery and serves as an excellent example of these membranes resistance to fouling from cathodic paint." ~ Chuck, American Showa Inc.